Frequently asked questions

Where can I go if I have a complaint?

You can always contact the central number: 070 690 690. If, despite our biggest concerns, there is a problem, we will be happy to help you and we are always looking for a solution.

More questions about 'Warranty & Service'

Not found your question / answer?

Didn't found your question or answer in our FAQ?
Contact us in person at 070/690 690 or via

We love a good customer service. Please do not hesitate to take contact.

Stay informed

Subscribe to our newsletter and never miss a promotion or announcement.

© 2021 Upper at home - All rights reserved Webdesign